David D. Dupee
David Dupee was born in Kentucky, but grew up in Iowa. He earned his law degree from Emory University School of Law. Prior to that, he earned his undergraduate degree in history from Covenant College in Lookout Mountain, Georgia. David’s law practice is limited to Social Security Disability. David attends All Souls Fellowship in Decatur, Georgia. His practice is dedicated to representing individuals who have been wrongfully denied Social Security benefits.
If you need assistance with a Social Security Disability claim in Georgia or anywhere in the United States, please contact Attorney David Dupee for a free, no obligation, initial consultation.
- Social Security Disability
- 100% of Mr. Dupee’s practice is devoted to representing disabled individuals.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1995
- B.A., Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, Georgia, 1990
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State of Georgia, 1995
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives – Member Since: 1997
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association – Member Since: 1995
- State Bar of Georgia – Member Since: 1995